Comparison of different spraying methods

Comparison of different spraying methods

Comparison of different spraying methods

Compare Item UAV drone crop sprayer Traditional spraying way
Knapsack sprayer Tractor sprayer Elevated spraying vehicle
Efficiency 40-53 hectares/day 0.8-1.3 hectares/day 6.7-20 hectares/day 66.7-80 hectares/day
Adaptability(terrain, crop growth stage, etc) Strong adaptability. Not effected by mountain, hilly terrain and paddy field. Not be influenced by crop growth stage, can solve the problem of ground machinery is hard to enter inside to work,during the middle and later stage of the crop growth.. Crop, flower and fruit are easily damaged, trampled or dropped by human. Some high stem crops are difficult in spraying. Can’t work in mountain or hilly terrain. The crop are easily damaged by tractor and the crop are also easily rolled by the tractor when turn around, to cause low production. In the middle and later stage of crop growth, when crops’ foliages cover the ground completely, it is difficult in spraying. Some high stem crops are difficult in spraying. Can’t work in mountain or hilly terrain. The crop are easily damaged by elevated spraying vehicle and the crop are also rolled by the elevated spraying vehicle when turn around, to cause low production. In the middle and later stage of crop growth, when crops’ foliages cover the ground completely, it is difficult in spraying.
Pesticide utilization efficiency 15%-35% pest control efficiency more than traditional plant conservation ways, effective utilization of pesticides up to more than 85%. Applying large amount of pesticide liquid, but with bad atomization performance, the pesticide utilization efficiency is very low. Only about 30% of pesticides are used effectively, the other 70% of pesticides do not play a role in pest control, but cause serious pollution on the ecological environment Applying large amount of pesticide liquid, but with bad atomization performance, the pesticide utilization efficiency is very low. Only about 30% of pesticides are used effectively, the other 70% of pesticides do not play a role in pest control, but cause serious pollution on the ecological environment Applying large amount of pesticide liquid, but with bad atomization performance, the pesticide utilization efficiency is very low. Only about 30% of pesticides are used effectively, the other 70% of pesticides do not play a role in pest control, but cause serious pollution on the ecological environment
Water consumption per hectare Adapt high pressure atomized spray system, the fog particles is much smaller. It is much easier to adsorb on the crop and pest. Spraying uniformly with low dilution rate and high concentrated liquid pesticide, the water can be saved up to 90% compared with the traditional plant protection working mode, Traditional immersion jet spraying, resulting in waste of water, and most of the pesticides lost into the soil along with water. Traditional immersion jet spraying, resulting in waste of water, and most of the pesticides lost into the soil along with water. Traditional immersion jet spraying, resulting in waste of water, and most of the pesticides lost into the soil along with water.
Safety Away from field during spraying to avoid the pesticide poisoning Pesticides enter human body by mouth, respiratory passage or skin contact, easily lead to pesticide poisoning. Applying pesticide from close range, easily lead to pesticide poisoning. Applying pesticide from close range, easily lead to pesticide poisoning.

Relative News

Low Budget Low Risk to try a sp

News 2018-01-08
Low Budget Low Risk to try a sprayer drone!!......View More +

Philippines to start using dron

Industry Trends 2018-07-12
Philippines to start using drones for chemical spraying......View More +

Joyance customer orders drones

News 2018-07-09
Joyance customer orders drones and gets free training......View More +

Copyright © 2007-2018 Shandong Joyance Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Email: sales@joyancetech.com